Call for Production
The Center for Development Communication of DHAN Foundation is pleased to invite filmmakers to take part in the Short Film Competition, organized as part of 11th Development Film Festival to be held at Thamukkam Ground, Madurai, India from September 20-24, 2017.
Procedure for Entry
- Film duration must be not more than THREE MINUTES (excluding titles in the beginning and end)
- The entries should be sent in DVD/ VCD format along with the filled in Submission Form.
- The films can be in any of the Indian / foreign languages with English subtitle.
- A filmmaker can send in any number of entries.
- The films sent for competition should have been released within last five years and should have been produced with the own idea of the director.
- The details of awards won by the films and a copy of press releases about the film can be attached with the submission form.
- The director, producer or sponsoring organization can send in their products.
- The original copy of the film need not be sent & received films will not be returned.
- Each film should be sent with the filled in submission form. (Please make photocopies of the form if needed)
- The brochure and submission form can also be downloaded from the website. www.dhan.org/dff
- Complete the form making sure that the information is accurate and complete.
- Decision of the selection panel is the final.
- The film makers whose productions are selected will be invited to take part in the Festival and Dialogue sessions. The Festival is open for the public.
- Films and submission forms must reach us by September 5, 2017
Participation in the Festival & Dialogue
The film makers whose productions are selected will be invited to take part in the Festival and Dialogue sessions. The Festival is open for the public.
Deadline for the submission of Films
Two copies of the Film and submission form must reach us by 05th September, 2017.
Send two copies of the Films with filled in submission forms to
11th Development Film Festival: Small Millets - Our Food! Our Pride!
Centre for Development Communication
1 A, Vaidhiyanatha puram East, Kennet Cross Road
Near Seventh Day Adventist School, Madurai-625 016
Tel.: 0452-2302557 / 2302567 / 2302500 / 2610794 Fax: 0452-2602247